PlaytestCloud is designed with team collaboration in mind. Read below about PlaytestCloud's core team collaboration features:
- Share playtest videos with your team. You can share videos with your colleagues or team members by adding them to your account or by sending private links that restrict their access to viewing and annotating.
- Manage colleague access to your account. It's possible to add or remove colleagues or team members as you require.
- Annotations. Collaborate fully on your playtest with the annotations feature. Anyone with access to your video, either through a private link or as a member of your team, can add notes to specific points within a video. Share videos at specific moments to save time, and even send individual annotations as emails.
- Summaries. Collaborate even better by using the summary text box on each playtest video to let your teammates know the most important takeaways.
- Download videos. You can download videos and use them however you would like. One popular use case is to take the most interesting parts from multiple playtests and edit them together for a presentation.
Questions? Reach out to us by opening the chat bubble in the lower right corner of your screen.