If you received a player video that is not useful to you, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know!
We do our best to review each video before delivering them to you to make sure that they are of a high standard, but every once in a while a negative player video slips through.
Some acceptable reasons to report a bad player video are:
- Technical issues or limitations affecting the quality of the playtest
- Rude or lewd behaviour from the player
- The player does not match the specified target audience
There are two ways that you can report the video to us.
- Contact us with a message about why the video is unsatisfactory and include a direct link to the video.
- Click the 'Report tester...' button found directly on the player video (below).
We will then review the video and get back to you about the next steps. We are happy to replace videos that are not up to our standards and operate a 100% satisfaction guarantee.