Single Sign On is an enterprise feature and only available as part of a subscription. Contact us to learn more.
How to set up SSO with Google Suite / Google Apps
You will need to set up PlaytestCloud as a custom SAML app in your GSuite Administrator interface. To do that:
- Follow steps 1-5 from Google’s guide on setting up SAML SSO.
- Save the IdP metadata XML file on your hard drive
- Open https://app.playtestcloud.com/ in a separate window. Make sure you are logged in.
- Click "Settings" in the navigation menu
- On the settings page, click "Single-Sign-On (SAML)". If you don’t see this entry, SSO is not yet enabled for your account. Please contact us in this case.
- Click "Choose file..." and upload the IdP metadata file you downloaded from Google
- Download the logo file in 256x256 from the PlaytestCloud settings page.
- Follow steps 7-12 in Google’s guide.
- In Google Suite, set up the attribute mapping for Email, First name and Last name as described on the PlaytestCloud settings page.
- Click Finish.
To test whether your integration works, log out from PlaytestCloud and log back in again, but without entering a password. You should be either redirected to a Google login screen or instantly logged in into PlaytestCloud.
If you see an error message at this point contact us and we’ll help you diagnose the issue.