1. Create a new app/site called “PlaytestCloud" in Okta and download an XML manifest (IdP metadata) from there.
2. Navigate to the your SSO settings page on PlaytestCloud by going to Settings > Single-Sign-On (SAML). On that page, we also provide logos that you can use when setting up the "PlaytestCloud" app in Okta.
3. Upload your IdP metadata file to PlaytestCloud.
4. Once you have uploaded the IdP metadata file, the download for another XML file (SP metadata) will be unlocked. Download the SP metadata XML file and upload it to Okta.
5. You will also see which attribute mappings you need to set up so that we can pull in the right information about your users through SAML. Set these up in Okta:
- Email of PlaytestCloud account: urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:mail
- First Name of PlaytestCloud account: urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:givenName
- Last Name of PlaytestCloud account: urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:sn
6. At this point you try IdP-initiated login through your Okta portal. Give it a try, and if any problems pop up please contact us.