If you are looking to see how your closest rivals successfully onboard, running a single-session FTUE playtest with our Competitor Testing service is the solution for you. With PlaytestCloud’s Competitor Testing we give you the opportunity to see and hear how players interact with a game downloaded directly from the Google Play Store - no build required.
Additionally, you also have the option to have experienced players play your target game using their own accounts, allowing you an inside glimpse into their long term experience with that game.
Placing an order for a competitor playtest is simple and can be achieved in few easy steps:
1. Set up your playtest in the order form (link requires a PlaytestCloud account) and choose the playtest type that you want.
2. Go to the Google Play Store page of the game you would like to test and copy the URL.
3. Paste the URL into the Upload your game section of the order form (under the Mobile Game option) then click Submit.
After a brief check of the URL you will see a confirmation of the game you selected:
4. In the Specify your target audience section, choose one of these options:
Use PlaytestCloud testers: If you want to playtest with our players and use Custom Targeting to find experienced players of your own game.
Use own testers: If you want to recruit players from your game's community using Bring Your Own Players.
5. Under the custom target audience section let us know that you are looking to have experienced players play your target game using their own accounts.
6. And that’s it! Configure the rest of your playtest as desired and then submit your order.